I’m obsessed with rose skincare, since I love the scent and texture of many rose-based products. I’ve been on the hunt for a complete rose-based skincare routine, and while I haven’t switched to the below routine entirely, I’m in love with the idea of every single product containing rose essence or rosehip oil. Check out the below routine I put together!
1. Ayoko Nourishing Rose Hip Seed Oil Facial Cleanser. Perfect for makeup removal and a first cleansing step, this oil cleanser contains rosehip seed oil to create a radiant complexion, full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. A gentle but powerful cleanser enriched with a combination of rose Hip Seed Oil, Olive Oil Castile, Seaweed, and Oil of kumquat to provide a complete spectrum of skin nourishment and protection every time you cleanse.
2. To exfoliate and cleanse again, use the One Love Organics Konjac Rose Clay Sponge and Korres Brightening Buff Cleanser. Konjac sponges are a recent, trendy beauty item; they are used for gentle cleansing and exfoliating. They’re straightforward to use; simply wet and rub all over your face for exfoliation, or add a dollop of cleanser for cleansing plus exfoliation. This rose clay sponge is ideal for dry or sensitive skin. Korres brightening cleanser contains wild rose oil, rice grain, cherry stone and sugar extracts to exfoliate skin naturally using a dual-action process to uncover even, luminous skin.
3. OR use the Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick. This is a HUGE cult favorite in Korea – it’s constantly sold out there both online and in-stores to the point where it’s never kept on the shelves but behind the counter and brought out only if asked for. Snow White and the Pear has a great breakdown of its background and ingredients. It’s generally $35-$50 (Sokoglam for example sells it for $34) so for it to be available for $25 in the U.S. at the link above is pretty incredible.
4. Bulgarian Rose Blemish Care Serum – Glow Recipe is a natural beauty brand with harsh-free ingredients. isoi Bulgarian Rose Blemish Care Serum contains natural vitamins from high quality Bulgarian Rose oil and Arbutin, powerful brightening ingredients that claim to help to clear up redness, improve uneven skintone and minimize the signs of blemishes and pigmentation.
5. Radha Rosehip Oil. I’ve talked about the benefits of rosehip oil and how I use it in my routine at length – but suffice to say it’s one of the best, most-all-encompassing beneficial products you can put on your skin, as it’s anti-aging, healing, and brightening. Rich in vitamin C, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, all of which are known to help heal scar tissue, it’s also high in retinoic acid, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and brightens skin.
6.Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial is incredibly replenishing, light enough to not clog pores, and leaves skin bright and glowing. It also smells wonderful, not exactly like roses but with a very light, faint rose scent. I always buy this on eBay since it’s $$ from Sephora. Note that I have tried the Korres 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream and the reason I’m not including it here as a day moisturizer is that I haven’t found it nearly as moisturizing/effective as the sleeping facial.
7. What’s a beauty routine without some fragrance? Jurlique Essence of Rose Roll-On Fragrance Oil is 100 percent natural and alcohol free, with its rose ingredients known for their calming and balancing effects.
Do you have a favorite rose product or fragrance? I’d love to know what it is!!